|Home||» Products||» Testing Services||» Environmental Testing Services|
Environmental Testing Services
Environmental Testing Services
ARAIL has the facility and capability for Testing and Monitoring of Air, Ambient Air, Soil, Fertilizer, Noise,
Animal Food and Hazardous Wastes and is regularly testing environmental samples from the industries of Ankleshwar, Panoli, Jhagadia and other neighboring estates. Sophisticated instruments like Flame Photometer, Atomic Ab- sorption Spectrophotometer (AAS) with Hydride Generation Technique, Turbidity Meter, Conductivity Meter, pH Meter, DO meter, BOD Incubator, COD Digester, GC, GC-MS are regularly and vastly used for the testing purpose.
As we all know that water contamination is a common fact or now a days and its negative effects may be immediate or long term on our health, hence, it is very essential to test the water for contamination and further treat it and make it free from pollutants. In ARAIL, they have highly sophisticated equip- ments to test the water used for industrial as well as for house- hold purposes. Water is an alyzed as per ISO/IEC:17025 cov- ering all the physical, chemical and biological parameters like pH, Turbidity, Conductivity, Total Dissolved and Suspended Solids, Total Alkalinity, Chloride, Sulphate, Phosphate, Ni- trate, Nitrogen Content, COD, BOD, DO, Organic Matter, Am- monical Nitrogen Content and lot more. The Laboratory is ac- credited by National Accreditation Board of Testing and Cali- bration Laboratories (NABL).
ARAIL has the capability of providing a wide gamut of ser- vices to their customers that includes:
• Environmental Impact Assessment,
• Air Quality monitoring. Testing the quality of air to know RPM, SPM, SO2 NO2 & CO at the stacks, ambient and indus- trial areas,
• Baseline data generation for environmental parameters such as air, water, soil, noise and vibration,
• Monitoring of stack gases for industrial plants,
• Environmental Audits,
• Suitability of water for construction purpose, irrigation pur- poseetc.,
• Analysis of waste water as per effluent standards,
• Air quality modeling to know the GLC of the surrounding areas,
• Test the noise levels at various industrial operations and from vehicular movement,
Test the fertility of soil and test the impaction soil quality due to various industrial activities.
With the help of high quality instruments like Weather Monitoring Station, Stack Monitoring Kit, Sound Level Meters, Respirable Dust Sampler etc.
ARAIL has a team of about 11 personnel, who are knowledgeable and qualified for conducting various envi- ronmental testing and impact assessment studies for various industries. There are trained and dedicated engi- neers and chemists engaged in the organization who are well-equipped and experienced in the field of sam- pling and testing of air, water, waste water, noise, soil, fertilizers, pesticides and animal food samples.
The Laboratory is also on the verge of getting the approval from Ministry of Environment & Forest (MoEF), Government Of India, New Delhi and the GPCB approval for Schedule II Environmental Auditors.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Cash in Advance (CID), Others
- Main Domestic Market
- Gujarat, Maharashtra
"We are mainly dealing in the local areas of Gujarat & nearby states."